Brighton always say's the funniest things and I mean to write them down but lets face it I'm not that on top of things. So here are just a few lately.
We asked Bri what she wants to name the baby and she keeps on insisting that the name should be Cafe Rio. What do you think? Should we use it?
A couple of weeks ago Brighton said she wanted to say her own prayer so Scott and I looked at each other and said this should be good. So it went something like this. Heavenly father thank you for rice, thank you for beans, thank you for Coke, thank you for rice, beans and Coke, amen. We tried so hard not to laugh. Hey if thats what your grateful for then great. The funny thing is, is that we don't eat rice and beans very often and we don't drink Coke at all.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Oh Brighton
Posted by Baby Bri Bri at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
That's so funny! Kids prayers are always the funniest. Congrats on the new bun in the oven!
I was gonna say, they don't eat that kind of stuff except for when they go to Cafe Rio in Utah! We miss you and love to here the funny things Bri says, keep um coming!
Hillarious. I love that girl. So glad I get to know her at this age. I was thinking this morning about how funny the grunts were she was making from her crib last night. She's the cutest!
Yay Congratulations Angie, Scott and little Bri Bri! You'll have to keep us updated. Bri is adorable! I can't wait to have my own, aren't little kids the best?!
Michelle and Gregory
Whoa... what?!?! I had no idea you were expecting! That's awesome! When is the little guy or girl due? Congratulations!
Post a Comment