I bought Bri an art set for her birthday because she is obsessed with coloring, crayons don't cut it. She must have markers. You would think the markers that come in a kids art set would be washable. Think again. I let her color in her highchair while I was cooking dinner and when I came to check on her, she had worked on this lovely canvas. I asked her what she was doing and she said , "makeup mommy". Come to find out, when I went to wash her face they were permanent markers. I especially love the pink eyeliner. Fabulous!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Makeup Artist
Posted by Baby Bri Bri at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Oh she is so good I will have to have her give me some tips!
She is so dang cute.....you gotta love markers. I haven't talked to you forever. I posted your blog on mine so I can check in on you guys...Ha Ha!!!! Well Bri is so freaking cute. Miss ya.
love meghann
Post a Comment