All I have to say is Brighton is extremely sassy. Scott and I have a tradition that instead of going out on Valentines Day, we stay home and I make king crab legs. Well those who know Brighton, know that she is not a good eater. She does not like the normal things children like to eat. Some of her favorite things to eat are what a crock (spinich, crab and artichoke dip from Roosters), red, orange and yellow peppers, sundried tomatoes, salsa. Things like that. Hey, I'm not complaining because that is what we like, but it is a little different. Anyway this night she would only eat her dinner if it was out of the crab claw.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Cute!!! Those were such fun posts, Ang. I can't believe the thing Brighton likes to eat. To each there own, eh?
Post a Comment